Monday, October 5, 2009

The start of a busy week!

Monday!  Too much to do too little time!  I had to insure that I made time to help Chris rebuild his newest Lego set, which included a gas station/car wash that Santizilla managed to destroy with two swipes and nearly bring Chris to tears.  So he and I managed to squeeze in about 30 minutes tonight to do so and tomorrow we will finish building the gas station portion and well as a red car.  I will soon have to post pictures of our finished project.
    On top of helping my kiddo with his stuff, I had to get all the darn grocery shopping done (Chris helped me with this as well).  And I am still up at this hour helping people with miscellaneous projects, as well as putting together thank you cards, working out and squeezing in my relaxing shower.  I'll probably be up  too late and have to get up to early, but it's the life of a busy mom.

1 comment:

BigRed510 said...

Cool blog babe!!!! Now that I found it I will be checking daily. Love Ya!!!