Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's 2009!

Well, I can't believe that another year has gone by! Where does the time fly. Chris is now 7 and Santi is 13 days away from turning 2. There are many things that are rolling around in my head that I need to change and things that I want to change. I definitely am ready to improve my health, at this point in my life, I am at the worst I have ever been. I'm ready to start attacking the weight loss, drinking more water and adding more fruits and veggies to my diet. I'm ready to begin a successful career in real estate. I know I'm going to be great at it and put our family back on track financially. It's time to turn that around for sure! I need to start spending more quality time with my children, no more plopping them in front of the television so that mommy can get a "break." My children deserve more and time waits for no man, before I know it the kids won't have time for their mommy and will be moving on to start their own lives. Tonight, I'm going to clean up and start thinking long and hard about my goals and what direction I need to take to attain these things for myself and family. So wish me luck and let's hope that 2009 is going to be a complete 180 from what happen to me last year!

No comments: