During the day, Joel and I snuck off to Toys R' Us. We had been looking for something to push Santi in while we walked with Chris to school. We built it and when Chris came home from School, he was having quite a bit of fun with Santi, so was I though. Santi was laughing so hard, he got the hiccups. You can see that big smile on his face that shows it all.
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Santi's New Car
During the day, Joel and I snuck off to Toys R' Us. We had been looking for something to push Santi in while we walked with Chris to school. We built it and when Chris came home from School, he was having quite a bit of fun with Santi, so was I though. Santi was laughing so hard, he got the hiccups. You can see that big smile on his face that shows it all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment